Jobs at Studybugs
School Experience Agent
Since Studybugs started user experience has been at the core of all we do, and we take great pride in the wonderful feedback we receive every day from our schools and parents. As we grow, it’s important to us that we go on providing the best service possible.
We’re expanding our Customer Experience team and looking to recruit a bright, self-motivated and energetic home-based team member to assist school staff and parents with their queries and help them get the most from Studybugs.
The role requires a diverse skill set, encompassing the ‘soft skills’ of empathy and consideration, alongside first-class written English and the ability to understand complex technical details and communicate them simply. You’ll also need to be organised and able to keep a cool head while juggling many tasks simultaneously.
This is a wonderful time to join a fast-growing company and a fantastic opportunity to fast-track your career.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Resolve customer enquiries in a considerate, accurate, and timely fashion
- Compose thoughtful, personalised responses
- Use our internal tools to investigate and find answers
- Work closely with the Studybugs team where needed, communicating online
- Help get new schools set up on Studybugs
- Respond to internal alerts raised by our systems, notifying users where necessary
- Help build out our knowledge-base of answers
- Capture product feedback, spot trends in customer issues and share with the product team
- Work with the product team, providing guidance on usability of new features before release
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs
- Ensure accurate records are kept in our support systems
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of the company
What We’re Looking For
- You understand computers and the web. You might not be writing your own deep learning algorithms, but you’ll be able to take us through technical work you’ve done in the past.
- You know when you’re out of your depth and are not afraid to ask for help.
- You are skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly.
- You are a clear and confident writer with attention to detail.
- You can keep your cool under pressure.
- You have at least one of the following:
- Customer service experience
- Experience working in or with schools
- A degree qualification
- £22,000 annual salary.
- Participation in company share option scheme.
- 25 days annual leave entitlement in addition to bank holidays.
- Flexible working hours.
- We work as a decentralised team across the UK and abroad, but also organise team days and activities.
Work from home, anywhere in the UK. Living in or near Brighton & Hove would be beneficial for occasional team meetings but is not essential.
Studybugs (studybugs.com) provides a unique communication platform for children’s health and wellbeing, used by thousands of schools and parents across the UK. We strive to be a diverse, pleasant and supportive company to work for, with an inclusive approach where we share ideas and learn from each other.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a short explanation of why the role interests you.