Jobs at Studybugs
Business Development Executive
Four vacancies, one in each of the following areas: London, South-West, Midlands, North of England
Studybugs (studybugs.com) provides a unique new online service and app already used by 1,000 schools across the UK. With the help of NHS and other public health partners, Studybugs works to improve children’s health and helps schools maintain high pupil attendance while improving efficiency and saving money.
We’re expanding our sales team and looking to recruit four self-motivated, energetic, home-based Business Development Consultants to be responsible for sales in London, the South-West, the Midlands and the North of England.
You’ll need to be a confident and clear communicator, able to hold your own in conversations with head teachers and other school staff. You’ll also need to be a good listener, understanding customers’ needs and explaining how our add-ons can help them run better schools.
We’re looking for someone who can hit their stride quickly and if you can do this, there will be ample scope to exceed your sales and commission targets. This is a wonderful time to join a fast-growing company and a fantastic opportunity to fast-track your career.
- Generate sales in your area, hitting your agreed targets
- Be first point of contact for incoming sales enquiries
- Present Studybugs add-ons to schools using Studybugs
- Network and develop dialogues with local authorities, trusts and other school groups
- Ensure accurate records are kept in our CRM system
- Work closely with the Studybugs team, communicating online
- Ensure communications are consistent with Studybugs policies and guidelines
- Provide input to the Studybugs team to help prioritise product development
- Over time, help refine and develop our sales strategy and marketing materials
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Confident, clear communicator, in person and in writing
- High level of attention to detail
- Organised, efficient and computer-literate
- Customer service or sales experience
- Full driving licence and car (mileage will be reimbursed at HMRC standard rate)
- Degree qualification desirable but not essential
£25,000 plus on-target commission of a further £10,000 a year, uncapped
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a brief explanation of why the role interests you.