Jobs at Studybugs
Three vacancies, one in or around each of Bristol, Manchester and North-West London
Working closely with schools has always been central to our success and our schools consulting team is at the forefront of this – meeting and speaking with school staff, learning about their challenges, gathering feedback and ideas, and helping shape our products around their needs for maximum impact.
We’re now expanding our schools consulting team and looking to recruit three self-motivated, energetic, home-based Schools Consultants to be responsible for customers in and around Bristol, Manchester and North-West London.
You’ll need to be a confident and clear communicator, able to hold your own in conversations with head teachers and other school staff. You’ll also need to be an assiduous listener, understanding customers’ needs and showing how Studybugs can help them run better schools.
This role would suit you particularly well if you’re a teacher or work at a school, are considering a change in career direction and are excited by the prospect of building on your experience to make a positive difference across not just one but hundreds of schools.
We’re looking for someone who can hit their stride quickly and if you can do this, there will be ample scope to exceed your sales and commission targets. This is a wonderful time to join a fast-growing company and a fantastic opportunity to fast-track your career.
- Generate sales in your area, hitting your agreed targets
- Be first point of contact for incoming sales enquiries
- Present Studybugs products to schools
- Maintain strong relationships with customers
- Network and develop dialogues with local authorities, trusts and other school groups
- Liaise with schools participating in Studybugs public health projects
- Ensure accurate records are kept in our CRM system
- Work closely with the Studybugs team, communicating online
- Ensure communications are consistent with Studybugs policies and guidelines
- Provide input to the Studybugs team to help prioritise product development
- Over time, help refine and develop our sales strategy and marketing materials
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of the company
- You care deeply about school improvement
- You have experience working in or with schools
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and are a careful, empathetic listener
- You are self-motivated and energetic
- You can explain difficult concepts simply, focusing on what’s relevant for your audience
- You are a confident, clear communicator, in person and in writing
- You are comfortable presenting to large and small audiences
- You are organised, efficient and computer-literate
- You have a full driving licence and car (mileage costs will be reimbursed)
£36,000, comprising two-thirds basic salary + one-third on-target commission (uncapped), and participation in company share option scheme after qualifying period.
Studybugs provides a unique communication platform for children’s health and wellbeing, used by thousands of schools and parents across the UK. In partnership with the NHS and other public health organisations, Studybugs works to keep children healthy and in school, while improving efficiency and saving money.
We strive to be a diverse, pleasant and supportive company to work for, with an inclusive approach where we share ideas and learn from each other.
For more information visit studybugs.com.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a short explanation of why the role interests you.